Friday, February 6, 2009


so i've noticed that i am often a scatter brain because i kept forgeting to post lol. anyways...Othello was quite an interesting story, but then again it is Shakespeare. After reading the play i remembered that i had once seen a movie based on the story called "O". I remmber thinking after i saw the movie "wow, that's depressing...everyoe dies" that's when whoever I watched it with pointed out that it was based on Shakespeare.

Shakespeare really is tough to read, even though i think i have an advantage being a theatre major. After I read I looked at SparkNotes notes about the play to help me better understand it and I think it really helped.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you have joined us in posting this week. I was wondering why you hadn't posted yet. Anyway don't forget to keep posting because you don't want to end up an outsider like all the characters from are past stories have become with that said moving on. I also think Shakespeare is tough to read and I found SparkNotes to be helpful to understand this play.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete